6/07/2010

Last Lady Standing

In one of my many random thoughts, I stumbled upon the great question of who would win? In an ultimate showdown of Nemesis's, rivals and vendettas. Where the very question of loyalty, strength, courage and honour are at stake. Were your very existence is put to the test between your bitterest foe's. Who would remain or better yet who would want to remain after the clash of pure wills. In a world where nothing is certain except death, who would have the courage to welcome his cold hands early? Who would leave behind everything they love, to put their mortality in the hands of the gods!!!!! I myself shudder when I think of the bloodthirsty contestants who will grace the field. I pose the question who would win between Cheryl, Susan, Vicki and Wendy. You must answer why and how the fight would unravel as well. I encourage you all to allow your minds to venture into the dark side and answer the question WHO WOULD BE LEFT STANDING??








7 comments:

  1. I have been pondering this and have decided without a doubt, I would be the last lady standng.....Wendy even when angry is mellow, she might raise her voice and yell, but she still doesn't have the ability to totally lose it. Vicki is just way to calm, even in her total rages she might scream and yell and put on a tough approach, she just couldn't do it. Susan on the other hand might be more fit then I gym wise and be way lighter on the scales but when it comes to real strength and power, I got her tinny ass beat.

    So on that note "BRING IT ON"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah but you have overlooked one important fact, my naive sister.

    With age comes wisdom, therefore, I being the eldest, would be the last lady left standing.

    Trust PC to stir up the pot! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although with age comes wisdom, with age can also mean a decrease in endurance and cardio. However strong one may feel they are, 4 sisters fighting will require endurance. The type of endurance one has through years of training.

    I don't say my mum would throw the knock out punch destroying all, but she'd be an equal competitor. She would make it to the end and be the last standing.

    However, if all three were to combine efforts to attack my mum first, then Sorry mum you'd be destroyed. hmmm That would leave three standing. I'll just keep the outcome secret, I'd like to stay "the favorite" to all the aunts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh FG....Wisdom you say. We have read your blog and how you tripped sniffing a flower and fell face first and not realizing you had lost your glasses hour later then....then you have no chance if that is your definition of wisdom....

    Thomas, endurance and cardio do play a roll, but bruit strength plays a huge roll and that's where the farmers wife comes in.....The cardio would help out as your mother runs circles in the ring trying to stay out of harms way....

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely overlooked that. I appologize.. Hmm seems there are many more variables.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I just found out today that my comment didn't get posted and I can't remember what I said.

    My Dad taught me a valuable lesson years ago. he said the fastest runner wins the fight. So I simply run circles around you all and the pop you off one at a time when you're too tired to keep chasing after me.

    ReplyDelete