6/14/2010

Follow Your Path

Since initiating my recovery my life has been filled with many obstacles that I have overcome due to the creativeness of my intuition. I have been nominated for valedictorian to represent the whole College on July 7th. I had aimed to be valedictorian of just my class but it seems I have demonstrated such leadership that many want me to represent the complete graduating school. I must admit that modesty is something I have tried to practice in the last few years but this is a tremendous feather in my hat. I have found it difficult to blog for the last while because I do not feel like boasting in any way. The main reason for me writing this blog is to inform everyone of even better news then before mentioned. After my internship I was offered a job at the treatment centre. It was rather simple phone duties, evening and night shifts, not the really hardcore stuff. I declined and followed my intuition as I new there was better waiting for me then this. Many tried to tell me to just start at a desk somewhere but I declined. I then saw a posting to be one of the leading counsellors at the longest term treatment centre in all of Canada. My intuition was burning and I new it was for me. After three interviews one which was 6 hrs i played the waiting game for 4 weeks. Many times my faith was tested but I remained true. Today I got the call that we would be meeting at the negotiating tables cause the job was mine. I would say I am rather surprised and excited but I new sometime ago that it was mine. It has been said that if prayer is how we speak to the gods, then intuition is how they speak back. I am one who truly believes this. Well that's it for me now, I will try to blog more often and try to alleviate those feelings of bragging.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is "YOU DESERVE IT"! WAY TO GO!.....You should be so proud of yourself, you did it.....We are so proud of you! You will change so many lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brag away. Congratulations on a new career path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go .... you've earned the right to toot your horn loud and clear. I believe it's good for you recovery too. Bask in your success.

    Will you have to commute far or is it local?

    ReplyDelete