12/13/2009

A sad goodbye

So on Friday was officially my last day of in class schooling. Everyone threw me a huge party which was very emotional. Jon (my teacher) and my classmate Deb sang some songs to me and we had a huge pot luck. I pulled off 100% on my exam which was a good way to go out with a bang. I am going into my final federal comprehensive exam with a 97% overall average. Which is amazing I am told. Seeing I am top in the class I have been offered two placements already at to of the most well known Rehabilitation centre's and now there in a bidding war over me LOL. When I got into this field I new I would do good however I had know idea I would do this good. I write the final on Dec 21, I am alittle nervous as it is 6 hrs. wish me luck

5 comments:

  1. Well done .... you're a different person than last Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I GUESS YOU COULD SAY A SAD GOOD BYE.......BUT A HUGE SUCCESS. Not only are we all so proud of you, but I know Jon must be as well. I'm sure all the new friends you have made will remain that "Friends".....

    Going into your final exam with an already 97% is AMAZING.....GREAT JOB! I know on Friday you were torn as to which place to do your placement. That has got to be a tough decision, but regardless which place you choose they are scored having you on board.....Has Jon been of help in making the decision?

    Again GREAT JOB.....LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the exam and good work on the success in your course.

    Can you tell us which places offered placements?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are both extremely proud of you and your accomplishments now that you have chosen a new path to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that is amazing, good job Nick! Good luck with the final exam, once your writing it you'll be fine, it's just the waiting period that sucks! But Awesome work, Props to you!

    ReplyDelete