12/22/2009

Final Comp

So I wrote my final comp yesterday, the end mark on the exam was 93%. I was hoping for 100% but oh well. I have been informed however there are some judgemental people on here who assume deceit and false information on my blog. As crazy as this may sound to some of you, I was informed of a certain someone with nothing better to do then fish for information and be very nosy and rude. I would appreciate it if this certain someone would stay off of my blog until they do some serious growing up.
Today I have my placement interview as well. Tell next time happy holidays see alot of you at the Christmas Jam

5 comments:

  1. So when do you start your placement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 93% on an exam.....KICKS ASS! You should be so proud of yourself. What is your final mark do you know? GREAT JOB! I know you will be awesome in your placement and they are very fortunate to have you on board.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I'm too late to say do a good job on the placement ... how'd it go?? 'm going to go ahead and assume that you got it.

    Where is it? When do you start?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, and 93% ... holy uck-fay! Good job.

    ReplyDelete