11/25/2009

Update

It's been along time since I wrote a blog, I guess I have just been emerged in the routinely hectic operations of my life. I decided to write a blog to update those who were curious as to how my progression on my journey has been unfolding. School is almost done I write the final federal exam Dec, 21 which I am already studying for while working away at my current course. I have been averaging 95% all the way up to 98% for the last several months. With the rate I have been obsorbing my education keeping it congruent with my hard efforts I am well on my way to being valedictorian of my class in June. I am still my teachers little prodigy and I am sure he See's the light that shines with in me that will act as a beacon for several lost souls. Outside of school I am still pan fluting daily and have made great progress. I have continued to read at an extremely fast rate. I am currently reading The Iliad by Homer which I am thoroughly enjoying and I have continued my studies in Runeology. I'm not sure how many people know this but several months ago I became abscessed with Runology and ancient writings. I am currently learning Icelandic, Scandinavian, and Anglo Saxon runic carvings. Other then what I have listed I continue to grow and look to the future. With my plans unfolding properly I should begin my placement in January.

My physical fitness is also incredibly and I am maintaining my 6 days a week of training on top of my busy schedule. That's all for now.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing a remarkable job......Hard to believe that your exam is in a month....Blog more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, you're busy ... looking forward to the Christmas Jam session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am extremely impressed with your efforts and can't tell you how happy it makes me.

    ReplyDelete