7/22/2009

New Hobby

Ever since beginning my journey in recovery I have made substantial changes to my once routine life. I have recently calmed down on my readings as I was getting to far ahead of myself. I also bought a dirt bike a week ago, to nurture some of my destructive behaviors. Well the latest edition is quit contrary to what I am use to. I recently began learning to play the Pan flute. I figured with all of the years and experience blowing into beer bottles it would be very simple to begin to master this instrument. However I was wrong it proves to be much more difficult then blowing into a jug, but with my new found drive and determination in life, I believe I should be able to master this wonderful instrument rather quickly.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you ... music is good for the soul and good for the mind. The pan flute has a hauntingly beautiful sound. I can't wait to hear you play something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to hear it....You really are enjoying your new life. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you've got the basic technique of blowing into a bottle well developed. Shouldn't take too long I would think, after all a half man / half goat could do it.

    ReplyDelete