7/13/2009

Raw Emotion


So as everyone saw Andrew was the apparent winner of the contest. It is all false, During the contest I noticed the handle of my spatula was very slippery and I had severe difficulty holding onto it through out the contest. This caused burns to not only myself but to the valuable grilled cheese. As the good sport I am I went over to shake andrews hand. It was then I saw him with a tub of Vaseline scrambling to hide it. In a fit of raw emotion screaming at the audience and other competitors this picture was snapped. Look at the pure hatred and fierce aggression in my eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Thick or Thin a guess a rematch contest should begin.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I read this description it makes me laugh more....You are an interesting character....LOL

    ReplyDelete