2/15/2012

Update

Good day family it has been to long since my last post on blog spot. Whenever I attempt to construct a post I have this overwhelming feeling of humility that prevents me from bragging about current endeavors. For now I will subside this emotion and allow arrogance to flow freely from my finger tips.

My life at this moment is at a phase of personal growth, I quit my job in October at the drug treatment centre. I did this to embrace a much larger opportunity. My old College teacher asked me to open a private practice, in which he would surpervise me. He sends over students who wish to resolve personal issues and pursue greater enlightenment into themselves. My teacher remains a great influence in my personal and professional life.
Academically I am finishing up my first year attaining my BA in Thanatology (study of death and bereavement) at Western University. This course has been an amazing experience, it is constantly reminding me that I am on the path to something greater.
Accompanying my academic studies at Western University, I am enrolled with the Gestalt Institute of Psychotherapy to become a psychotherapist. This has been an incredibly enlightening journey. It is by far one of the most challenging things I have ever done.

Aside from these two endeavors I am still studying the Greek Language and just recently graduated level two. I am now in level three in which fluency is stressed. I can read Greek very well and my writing is coming along. I am also continuing my studies into mythology and have a greater interest then ever before.

I am still studying the pan flute which is approaching three years now, I have been contemplating learning the lyre next.

I am still on a quest for my spirituality and meditate religiously. I still study ancient writing systems and runeology. I also have been investigating the great Greek philosophers and plan on pursuing this academically when I find the time.

That is the end! I will write again in several months.
I wish you all the best

2 comments:

  1. You are a true inspiration, you have come so far in such a short time....Keep up the GREAT job.

    and blog more often!

    ReplyDelete