8/09/2011

Greetings everyone

Dear family;

It has been a long time since my last post, I still feel apprehensive about writing about myself in a bragging manner. Since my last post a fair bit has changed, I still work as a counsellor at a long term treatment centre. I am still pan fluting, studying the greek language,mythology, runeology, spiritual practices, meditation and expanding my horizons in my personal studies. The main reason for my blog is to say that I am now going to university, my short stay in the field has driven me to pursue even deeper the troubles that haunt people and addicts. I am now enrolled at Western for a year program in grief and bereavement counselling, after which I plan on puruseing a 3 year degree in psychotherapy.
It is amazing tracing the paths of life and seeing where the lead you. A very wise man and good friend advised me once " do you know why the gods don't tell you what your going to do next" "Because you wouldn't do it". Such true words echo the corners of my mind at this time.

3 comments:

  1. That is FANTASTIC....You are a TRUE inspiration to people. Keep up the GREAT work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two quotations that inspire me.

    "Do something everyday that scares you." Buz Luhrman

    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." Helen Keller

    Sounds like you may have heard them already.

    Great job Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent .... So proud of you. Who would have expected this 3 years ago!?!?

    ReplyDelete