10/05/2009

Christmas Jam

So seeing I had such a great time on the weekend. despite some difficulties I thought maybe we should do it at Christmas. This time to avoid some trouble I was wondering if auntie Wendy would take pride in supplying everyone with the music? I was thinking about 3 Xmas songs maybe. We will all be together at grandmas and grannies so if Mrs G wants she can use her piano. Now we just need to figure out what songs to play. and hopefully Grannie will join in on the fun at Xmas. I promise to be gentle :).
any suggesions on songs?

4 comments:

  1. I thought by the title that you were referring to some kind of Habenero jam for Cheryl to make for Christmas....

    Like maybe it was for turkey or dressing or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Silent Night, any other suggestions? How about Deck The Halls, Away in a Manger, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, Silver Bells, Jingle Bells, Up On the Roof Top. I can get the music to any much of them.

    ReplyDelete