8/17/2009

Update

So today I have been clean for 6 months and 1 day. I haven't blogged for awhile so figured I would drop in to tell everyone whats new. I'm still doing great in school, time has been going by so quick due to the speed of my life. I have slowed down on my personal reading due to the excess amount of reading I have for my schooling. However I still try to get a chapter in a night. Other then that still playing the pan flute daily and trying to get as good as I can before Oct.3. So that's pretty much all that is new just been going with the flow. I write my final exam December, 28Th then I go out into the field. I have applied at a residential home in Stouffville for youths with concurrent disorders. The residents have addictions as well as anxiety disorders, depression and several other psychiatric complications. I figure this is right up my ali as I struggle with similar issues.

7 comments:

  1. well sounds like things are going great.. Glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ... six months .. congratulations. That's awesome. We're all really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So VERY PROUD! It's amazing how fast the 6 months went by. I sure hope you get in the home in Stouffville. You have found your true calling in life and you are going to do well at it. WAY TO GO....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the name of the treatment centre?

    I look forward to hearing more about your experiences working there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely proud of your accomplishments and am confident that you will move on to great and sucessful things. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Nick. Grats on the 6 month mark!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Nick, i'm proud of you, you've worked hard and its all paying off.

    ReplyDelete