6/04/2009

I'm Back

After lots of thinking I am back on the block lol. Not trying to be a drama queen. But when your right your right.
I love talking about myself to much and how great I am.
I had a 20minute presentation to give and a 6 page essay on top of that. I got 95%. So not only am I extremly good looking we can add smarts to the mix. I do amazingly in this course because I have been there done that. I was talking to my teacher about it. Sure you can read what a drug does to you in a book. You can't describe personally what it feels like and the struggles it imposes. nothing bugged me more at a young age then when people tried to help who only had book smarts. Another words you don't know as much as if you have been through it all personally. If there's some nerdy guy helping out youth who has never done fuck all in there life but go to school and not research in the field. what do they actually know. Former addicts bring something else to the table lots of research that cannot be done in a classroom setting. Look forward to talking more about me. Its great to be back after a week hahahaha

3 comments:

  1. YAH! CONGRATS ON THAT MARK....THAT AWESOME.....

    AND WELCOME BACK....I SURE MISSED YOU ON HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. hEY buddy, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete